Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 08.01.2008, 10:25 +0100 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
On Jan 8, 2008 10:07 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...D'oh - sometimes the solution is too simple :)...
Still, will you change the default to *not* install the bundles?

Installing them automatically by default is bad bad bad IMHO,
according to the Principle Of Least Surprise ;-)

Agreed, but:

  * If the sling plugin is NOT configured in the project, nothing
happens
  * If the sling plugin IS configured in the project, the installation
      happens in the "install" phase - and of course fails if there is
      no local install.

So I think, we can live with the defaults right now.

Yepp, same here.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler