Hi,

Am Montag, den 21.01.2008, 10:51 +0100 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
> On Jan 21, 2008 10:37 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Felix Meschberger wrote:
> > > ....Sure, still this would all just be convenience :-)
>
> Of course, we WANT Sling to be convenient to use ;-)

Sure, but where do we stop ??

> > ...For jsp we could hard-code this in the sling taglib for the
> > defineObjects tag and we could do similar for esp.
>
> Sounds good,but how would you do it for ESP? Currently we don't have a
> "standard included script" for ESP.
>
> > ...This has the minor
> > disadvantage that this has to be done for each scripting implementation
> > independently...
>
> No big deal, I'd be happy with that.

Coming back to David's initial problem, that the ScriptableNode does not
provide the getSession() method: We have SLING-154 [1], which is
concerned with completing the ScriptableNode implementation, and there
is a way to access the Session, I think, we do not need to do anything
else at the moment.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-154