Hi Felix,

when I use
var node = resource.adaptTo(Packages.javax.jcr.Node)
I get an exception
"Cannot find function adaptTo".
(I guess this is a temporary problem. Or does it work for you?)

> Which is probably an error as it introduces an API in JavaScript which
> is not paralelled by the other APIs, we should probably remove that ....

Rather than removing the very useful resource.node from esps for consistency
reasons I would kindly ask to introduce resource.node into other scripting
engines as well (would be consistent again :) ).

I believe that this can be done by injecting a node object within the
scripting engine implementation so that the Resource interface does not have
to be changed again.

I think that this would be really helpful for Sling adoption because it
would make things easier for newbies.

Cheers
Michael

--