On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Vidar Ramdal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ... So I would like to let the filter process the request before
>  SlingMainServlet gets to it. How can I accomplish that (if possible)?...

The easiest seems to be for your filter to be declared in web.xml.

I'd suggest first patching the launchpad/webapp web.xml to test your
idea, and if that works you could create your own webapp, either by
overlaying your own web.xml using the maven-war-plugin, or creating a
completely new webapp using the launchpad one as an example.

-Bertrand