Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...Am Montag, den 02.06.2008, 10:36 +0200 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
... I think we must update the NOTICE files of the launchpad/app and
webapp modules to mention all non-Apache dependencies, as listed by
mvn dependency:resolve.

I agree .... Can we automate this ?

IIRC, Wicket has a way of combining multiple NOTICE files using Maven,
I'll have a look at that...

Afaik this is done by the maven remote resources plugin. I looked at it some months ago and I though that it's a mess :) It is able to collect the information from the dependencies, but this is of course based on the information from the various poms - and these are never really correct or complete. So it's possible to override this stuff and you end up maintaining the info just to use the plugin anyway. As dependencies do not change that often, I would prefer doing it by hand.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]