Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
...IIRC, Wicket has a way of combining multiple NOTICE files using Maven,
I'll have a look at that...

Afaik this is done by the maven remote resources plugin. I looked at it some
months ago and I though that it's a mess :)...

Ok, and what it does IIUC is concatenating NOTICE files from
subprojects in the top-level NOTICE, that's not really what we need.

I'm working on a shell script to generate those files
semi-automatically from mvn dependency:resolve output, stay tuned...

Great, please note that we only need this for the launchpad stuff; the other modules should be ok as I checked them some time ago manually :)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]