Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 03.06.2008, 11:42 +0200 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> >
> > I'm finishing up the NOTICE stuff, I suggest regenerating *all* NOTICE
> > files with the mknotice script.
> >
> Great!
>
> > I'll modify the script to concatenate an optional local.notice.txt
> > file, found in the same directory as the module's pom.xml, to the end
> > of the NOTICE, for stuff like dojo which does not appear in the pom
> > dependencies.
> >
> Ok.
>
> I just ran into a blocker :(
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-501
>
> Sling does not work with the latest SCR implementations from Felix
> (1.0.1-SNAPSHOT).
> Unfortunately my own stuff requires the latest SCR and of course latest
> Sling...so I'm wondering if we could fix this issue in a way that Sling
> runs with the old SCR and the new one?

Actually, it would run ;-) The problem is the maven-scr-plugin which
always sets the immediate attribute to true (if not explicitly) set.
This is incorrect in connection with using the factory attribute (the
same happens for the jcr/jackrabbit-server and jcr/jackrabbit-client
bundles).

The real fix is to use the latest maven-scr-plugin which does NOT set
the attribute and then it should run.