Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 03.06.2008, 15:29 +0200 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...One solution I could see is, that we
mark all dependencies, which are included in a bundle as optional. This
is done for the launchpad/app module to not include all dependencies and
transitives into a project's dependency list when adding app as a
dependency....
Created SLING-504 for that.

Sorry, but I think we are abusing the maven dependency mechanism here a little bit. If this deps are included in the bundle they are not optional. So marking them optional just to get a correct notice file seems to be wrong.

Kind of agreeing here. OTOH we mark them optional to not taint the
transitive dependency system with unneeded dependencies. We might make
use of this fact when building the notice files.

:) tricky...

Btw, anyone against changing the repository pinger (see SLING-505) and remove the debug logs for the release? I'm currently trying to debug something with log level set to debug and the log is growing like mad.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]