Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 03.06.2008, 14:32 +0200 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > ...I'm generating the NOTICEs as we speak, ETA 30 minutes...
>
> Done (took 34 minutes, sorry ;-)
>
> Generating those NOTICEs and digging out the info for all the notice
> fragments in  etc/notice/notices/ was *much* more painful than I
> expected, but at least we have now a traceable and (mostly) automated
> way of updating them for future releases.
>
> I have added a few module.txt.files where needed to complete what the
> script generates, see notes in SLING-493.

Great thing !

> Feel review to review and update as needed, but the idea is not to
> edit NOTICE directly.

I just looked at the NOTICE file in the engine and see that it includes
references to SLF4J and jcp.org. Interestingly neither is included in
the engine.

Is this an artifact of the generation by dependencies ?

Furthermore, I assume it is not problematic to have more stuff in the
NOTICE file(s) than is really required.