Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...One solution I could see is, that we
mark all dependencies, which are included in a bundle as optional. This
is done for the launchpad/app module to not include all dependencies and
transitives into a project's dependency list when adding app as a
dependency....

Created SLING-504 for that.

Sorry, but I think we are abusing the maven dependency mechanism here a little bit. If this deps are included in the bundle they are not optional. So marking them optional just to get a correct notice file seems to be wrong.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]