Yes, if it's ok with you all, I'd prefer to leave the JCR in for now
since that indicates to me that it's only useful for Sling's JCR.  I'd
thought of this too and decided that the JCR needed to be in there.  If
not JCR, then something else indicating the Sling repository IMO.  I
never doubted the JCR part, just the "explorer" part ;-)

> Regards
> Felix

Cheers,
Craig