On 12 Aug 2008, at 21:19, Felix Meschberger wrote:

Ah ! That is the point. The FsResourceProvider is a component factory. The configuration you are showing is not one which causes FsResourceProvider to activate. If you are using the old (I think this is default) 1.0 release of the Felix Web Console, you should select the FsResourceProvider configuration and click on "Create" to create a new configuration instance.

I am trying, but nothing is happening..

Alternatively, you may update to the latest Web Console plugin snapshot, select the FsResourceProvider configuration factory from the lower selection list and create a new instance to configure.

I use sling trunk current. How do I update to the latest web console plugin snapshop most easily?

Are there supposed to be two selection lists in the configuration management console?

Also, when I create a configuration, shouldn't it appear as an additional item in the selection list, with the name of the component suffixed with it's uuid?

--
Torgeir Veimo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]