In order to get the new felix functionality, I've been building from
their source (trunk) and then in turn building sling from the trunk. Is
there a better way? How soon are their artifacts likely to show up in a
network accessible maven repository (or perhaps I just missed
something).

Thanks in advance,
-- Langley