Hi,

John Langley schrieb:
> Any chance that the sling project will being using the apache snapshot
> repository?

Currently the README.txt in the trunk root instructs to add the Apache
Snapshot repository to the local settings.xml. I agree with John, that
we should add this declaration to the parent pom (we already have it
configured for plugins)

Along with this addition, we should remove the configuration of the
incubator Maven 2 repository, since incubator projects are now allowed
to deploy to central.

Finally, we should probably cut a release of this parent POM and deploy
it to central to make building Sling much easier -- and also releasing
Sling itself afterwards.

WDYT ?