>> 2011/1/20 Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>: > > Yep, > >> And to be honest, I don't like to do the work. But here is my >> suggestion: Let the pc do the work: >> >> Use the entry of the bug tracker as news entry. Put a new header on >> the website "Bugtracker", who show, say, the last 5 entries as >> clickable links. > > Did you scroll the main page ? We already have Twitter news, build bot, > packages and SCN feed. I will probably modify the feed box and do a > "feed grid" with latest bugs, docs, SCN statues and forum post. :)
> I just blogged about SliTaz new theme and layout, please dont hesitate > to comment! http://scn.slitaz.org/node/46 The new theme looks pretty good. Few things I had to mention: The slideshow is pretty neat. I thought I can click on them to see a real slideshow. Would be nice if it is that way. And it would be nice too, if there is a "pause" button. The slideshow eats my CPU. In the "Community Network Feed", when I click on "Slitaz Background", "Independant" or "Stranger then Fiction", I get a "404 - Not found". Same is true when I click on the pictures itself. --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

