I think it is a problem with the forum. I get the folowing message. It is a 
functional message.

<<inline: image.png>>



Op 21 jan. 2011 om 19:57 heeft Indigo <[email protected]> het 
volgende geschreven:

> That's really weird... because the forum is finally working with
> Google Search.  Before, any link just went to a forum page that had to
> be searched with the forum's own engine... and now it works.  Perhaps
> it's an iPhone flaw?
> 
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Rutger Bijlsma
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I am also having trouble with the forum. I cant use it anymore on my iphone. 
>> The only thing it says then is "Bonk". Also when you are logged in then 
>> google chome is not peforming anymore. With the old forum i did not have any 
>> difficulties.
>> 
>> When you want to get new users, then it is a must that we have a good and 
>> for many browsers accessible forum.
>> 
>> Regard, Rutger
>> 
>> And i am looking forward to use slitaz 4.0
>> 
>> Op 21 jan. 2011 om 17:17 heeft Thomas Hinterberger <[email protected]> het 
>> volgende geschreven:
>> 
>>> I just want to confirm GoKhlaYehs problem - even on a sceen with 1024x768 
>>> the forum is not very pleasant
>>> 
>>> and the formatting possibiliies of the foum were bad and are now worse with 
>>> the new style
>>> 
>>> <code> is not working <pre> no more and so on ....
>>> 
>>> Am 20.01.2011 20:59, schrieb GoKhlaYeh:
>>>> Hi,
>>>> 
>>>> I like this new theme:).
>>>> It actually have a problem: the big padding on left&  right, for
>>>> content, make it unusuable when screen witdh is 800 (i.e: 2 words per
>>>> line on forum). I suggest a padding of 5px max, and eventually put the
>>>> author on top instead of left on the forum if possible - I never
>>>> configured vanilla so I don't know the possibilities.
>>>> 
>>>> Anyway, nice work!
>>>> 
>>>> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:30:02 +0100
>>>> Christophe Lincoln<[email protected]>  wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>>> please dont hesitate
>>>>> to comment!
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> ---
>>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>> 
>> 
>> ---
>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>> 
>> 
> 
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
> 

Reply via email to