> why bb.slitaz.org doesn't talk about tazwok-experimental ?
This is cause its in /home/slitaz/experimental. We (Gokhlayeh and I) don't
know php well. So we could add it into bb.slitaz.org yet.

> where are status & report pages ; how can we check the bb ?
/home/slitaz/experimental/log for all of experimental logs.

> you say 'Tazwok-experimental makes things better', why ? what is better ?
Cause everything is done in clean chroot. It has better depends checking. We
are also re-compressing  sources into .tar.lzma to save space on source dvd
and mirror. It doesn't need those stupid _pkg in wanted receipts. It doesn't
need $CONFIGURE_ARGS called in every receipt. Tazwok-experimental is its own
build bot. Older sources/packages are remove once newer ones are added. So
no need for tazdev purge. *

> how is mirror updated ? when ?
The current mirror is updated with tazdev push but tazdev will have to be
updated cause of path change. But is i think its more of the same.
/home/slitaz/version/packages ?
I don't know when mirror is updated. I think by one with root access mirror
is it manually. But i don't know if there is a cron.d script to mirror after
x days.

> wok-experimental patches don't keep tazbb/tazwok compatibility ?
libboost compatible with tazwok-experimetnal:
http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/99ced85ef4cb

> where is wok-experimental documentation ? on
http://doc.slitaz.org/en:devnotes:cook-flavor-from-scratch

I hope this helps explains things.

* (Gokhlayeh may explain this better then me.)

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Christopher Rogers
<[email protected]>wrote:

> I killed tazbb for now. Don't start tazbb again please. Also don't mirror
> anything to cooking.
>
> @bellard
> If your starting tazbb. Please stop.  You will just be wasting everyones
> time try to compile with tazbb on cooking. We have wok-experimental patches
> in wok now. This makes some packages incompatible with old tazwok.
>
> PS I only address to you cause you was on tank at the time. I couldn't find
> the cron,d script in cooking so i think it was you using tazbb.
>
>
> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Christopher Rogers <[email protected]
> > wrote:
>
>> We have tazwok-experimental now. Also all the wok-experimental patches
>> added into wok now.  Stop cooking with tazbb now. We don't need it anymore.
>> Tazwok-experimental makes things better. The current tazbb will just cause
>> problems. Please kill tazbb for now.
>>
>> my experimental repo: 
>> http://people.slitaz.org/~godane/packages/<http://people.slitaz.org/%7Egodane/packages/>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to