at least in fluxflux - a slackwaredistro with openbox it works with
just loading the modules

but it is ok - I did tests on different machines and it works quite
well - for the howto just loading modules would have been more easy,
but a script is doing the same job.
- there might be an issue with powersave, because sometimes I had some
freezes
- but this is not really reproducable and its not a big problem,
because powersave is not the best governor for saving energy compared to
ondemand or conservative


Am Mon, 7 Feb 2011 00:55:18 -0300
schrieb Martín Cigorraga <[email protected]>:

> Hi guys, Tom:
> 
> Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think modprobe only loads the module to
> the kernel, then you need to explicitly tell which governor you want
> to use. Cheers


---
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

Reply via email to