Yep, > Here's what we achieved in 3 weeks with tazwok-experimental : > > more than 500 commits into wok > more than 150 commits into SliTaz tools > > 1512 packages cooked on tank, from scratch > 1642 packages cooked on Godane's computer, continuing from tanks works > theses last days > 1940 packages cooked on my own computer, from scratch > > Crossing theses repository 2187 / 2783 packages are actually known to > cook well. > > Isos are known to run well. :)
Ok cool, so we can use tazwok-experimental by default, it' handle better build-deps... > Other things on to-do-before-release: > * Translate SliTaz tools ? > * Make slitaz-installer able to works from liveUSB/loram etc ? It works from liveUSB. > * Update tool docs (tazpkg doc need some info about options which can > be used with various function, I think about search-file, > search-pkgname etc - I started to works on the tazwok-experimental > one) > * What about ARM project ? Dead. > * What's tiny wok project ? > * Some job to do into french translation of handbook > * Two projects I talked about: libre/e17 SliTaz flavors. > -*==* Add yours... > > I think we should at least cook-commit for the 1512 packages on tank's > experimental repository and release up-to-date ISO (did you push > you're udev fix into boot scripts? - we need it). And how many time to rebuild everything from scratch on new tank to ensure we have all package build on the same arch and spec ? It would be optimal fo package consitency. In the cas we rebuild all pkgs it's better to use tazwok-experimental than the old one. I will push it and a faster shutdown script. - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

