Yep, > Build method is a hacked Linux From Scratch, to resume it: > * Create a chroot env with build tools using the available packages > * In the chroot, compile a temporary toolchain. This toolchain is > created as a cross-compiler: it doesn't use host system libraries / it > can compile for other archs. This toolchain is not packaged. It's > installed directly into the chroot, at /tools. A good cook order > (defined into /etc/slitaz/tazwok.conf) ensure that temp toolchain > is builded against itself > * Remove all stuff for the initial environment: only temporary > toolchain remains (it includes all the needed stuff to compile/create > packages: SliTaz tools, busybox, lzma, patch, autotools etc...) > * Use the temporary toolchain to cook&pack the definitive one.
I was your real IMPROVED my original tazwok/tazbb, thanks :-) > So, it's how the toolchain can be compiled. Then, the full repository > can be recooked using tazwok cook-all --forced --missing (it includes > the "other packages involved into toolchain" I talked about just > bellow). > > Tazwok will build a cookorder using receipts in wok, so all packages > should build in the right order. This ensure that all package, aswell > as it's build depends before it, are builded against new toolchain. Ok so let me know wat I need to do on tank to use new tools in the defaut cooking chroot to rebuill all packages. I will set-up the enviroment (shoul be Simple... Light...) and then the build bot will do the job when dev commit in the wok and I dont need to give root access to anyone on Tank... even Pascal (he is also a dangerous guy :-) > GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> > > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

