The name brainstorming, as we don't want to push the packages as cooking until all packages are cooked:
20:46:28 <Trixar_za> Btw Gokhlayeh 20:46:33 <Trixar_za> I have a name - Fish of the day :P 20:46:46 <Trixar_za> or maybe Catch of the day? 20:50:12 <Gokhlayeh> :) 20:51:00 <Gokhlayeh> caraibean rhum ? :) 20:51:24 <indigo6> since it's all about food, and undigest is taken - maybe tazwok-pre-cook 20:51:28 <Gokhlayeh> the no-space rules screw our imagination 20:51:28 <Trixar_za> desert? 20:51:43 <indigo6> - or _ 20:51:44 <Trixar_za> er, dessert* 20:51:50 <indigo6> lol 20:51:57 <Gokhlayeh> hem... 20:52:01 <Gokhlayeh> ^^ 20:52:04 <Trixar_za> I know! Chocolate Mousse 20:52:27 <Trixar_za> SliTaz Chocolate Mousse 20:52:31 <Trixar_za> SCM 20:52:32 <Trixar_za> :P 20:52:42 <indigo6> when I think of tank, I picture one of those chinese restaurants with all the fish on display... then the wok 20:53:22 <indigo6> I know -- tazwok-pot-sticker 20:53:45 <Trixar_za> SliTaz-Sushi 20:53:50 <indigo6> hahahha 20:53:54 <Trixar_za> oh wait, that's Japanese 20:53:59 <Gokhlayeh> what is pot sticker ? 20:54:03 <indigo6> better than pizza 20:54:15 <Gokhlayeh> SliTaz-Sake :) 20:54:30 <Trixar_za> Yeah, that one can actually work 20:54:34 <Trixar_za> Sake 20:54:54 <indigo6> http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiaozi -- pot stickers 20:54:59 <Trixar_za> This also gives the impression the people were probably drinking Sake when they were making it :P 20:55:09 <indigo6> lol, prolly true -- GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

