@Rutger -- fat32 doesn't support user permissions -- I suspect this is the reason tux doesn't work, but I did have a similar problem with ext2 formatted sticks... it seems slitaz likes ext3 best, and this is something that should be worked out. There's no good reason to have a distro that won't install on a standard, windoze-format usb stick.
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Christopher Rogers <[email protected]> wrote: > This maybe my fault. I start to add support for users group into the > installer awhile back. Its finally added full support into > slitaz-boot-scripts. This should be fixed in the new slitaz-boot-scripts 4.1 > package. > > On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 12:46 AM, Ikem Krueger <[email protected]> > wrote: >> >> > 2011/3/7, Rutger Bijlsma <[email protected]>: >> >> > I can't login as a tux user and i can also not login as another user I >> > created. >> >> > I can only login as root. >> >> > I thougt that this problem was solved. >> >> Maybe you delete and recreate the user "tux"? :) >> >> -- >> LXDE is looking for a new maintainer of LXPanel. So if you are a >> developer, >> get in contact with us. :) >> >> --- >> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ >> > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

