Hi,

I was using an usb stick formattet as fat32. I found something in the forum
about this issue. I now formatted my usb stick to ext3. Now autologin using
the tux users works.

So this works now. Why does fat32 not work?

Another problem i have is that when i use the 'us accentos' keyboard, then
my keyboard does not work.

Regards, Rutger

2011/3/8 Ikem Krueger <[email protected]>

> > 2011/3/7, Rutger Bijlsma <[email protected]>:
>
> > I can't login as a tux user and i can also not login as another user I
> created.
>
> > I can only login as root.
>
> > I thougt that this problem was solved.
>
> Maybe you delete and recreate the user "tux"? :)
>
> --
> LXDE is looking for a new maintainer of LXPanel. So if you are a developer,
> get in contact with us. :)
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to