I checked the logs and i see nothing that would says there broken. Portaudio
came the closest to being broken and thats only cause portaudio-dev got
md5sum data twice. The others have no errors about missing files or
anything. So i don't think there broken.

Also portaudio-dev is tried to be moved twice.
link for incoming log:
http://bb.slitaz.org/log.php?version=cooking&package=incoming

I have notice sometimes locally that the tazwok will not update the packages
right. We were luckly that only 3 packages didn't get moved. I normally
update the incoming-packages folder with tazwok gen-list before moving
packages to packages folder.

This is just my 2 cents on this.

PS Can you sent me a pastebin of tazrss? I can't find it anywhere and its
used in tank cron file.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> > You forgot to add portaudo, fltk, and alsaplayer-scopes packages to
> > mirror.
>
> No I didn't forget. These 3 packages are broken and was not moved to
> main packages throught 'tazwok check-incoming'. We must fix them before.
>
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to