@Pankso

I'm looking at your new website theme. I like it. But i have a problem. You
removed the wallpapers and cd-art icons stuff. Also you broke one of the
icons in tazwok html code. Last thing we need is more things to break.

Even if its in history to new comers may think they don't exist. So i think
we should make a slitaz-art repo. I only say this so it will be easier for
archive dvd. This way we save on the website and put the wallpapers and
cd-artwork in its own repo.

I hope you understand my reason for this. Its so I can put it easier on to
the live source/mirror dvd and maybe even softlink to the wallpapers for
use.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 9:48 PM, Indigo <[email protected]>wrote:

> I'm excited about this... and feeling bad for complaining last.
> Slitaz 4.0 is definitely going to be a great release.
>
> On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 9:09 PM, GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 21:18:46 +0100
> > Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Yes I will :-)
> >>
> >> In fact I have some surprise for all the project and working 18h on 24h
> >> to get the surprise ready. In my ideal I would like to have a new ISO
> >> with the arrival of the surprise...
> >>
> >>
> >> - Christophe
> >
> > Great news, I love surprises... Please do that :)
> >
> >
> > --
> > GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]>
> >
> >
> > ---
> > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
> >
> >
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to