Its not tazwok that depends on the icon. Its the html for bb.slitaz.org that
uses the icon.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > @Pankso
>
> Hi,
>
> > I'm looking at your new website theme. I like it. But i have a
> > problem. You removed the wallpapers and cd-art icons stuff. Also you
> > broke one of the icons in tazwok html code. Last thing we need is
> > more things to break.
>
> Shut... for new style :-) I will update all network in once with new
> theme.
>
> I dont think Tazwok should depend on a website icon!
>
> > Even if its in history to new comers may think they don't exist. So i
> > think we should make a slitaz-art repo. I only say this so it will be
> > easier for archive dvd. This way we save on the website and put the
> > wallpapers and cd-artwork in its own repo.
>
> It's already planned, but not all clear in my mind because I want a
> slitaz-art repo but I would like to let all artworkers commit to it
> and have package for each theme. One other way to go is to have
> artwork own package/format and juste let artworkers push to a download
> area, but I think having theme under Hg and package management will be
> easier for upgrade (artwork will update as regular packages)
>
> I have a draff of a 'tazart' utility to help artworkers make SliTaz
> packages: http://people.slitaz.org/~pankso/projects/tazart/
>
> > I hope you understand my reason for this. Its so I can put it easier
> > on to the live source/mirror dvd and maybe even softlink to the
> > wallpapers for use.
>
> Yes I do :-)
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to