I looked closer at the cook-toolchain script. It looks like stuff and
wanted_stuff is assigned. There just not unset but there are assigned every
time though.

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 11:57 PM, Christopher Rogers <[email protected]
> wrote:

> The nscd doesn't exist anymore. You removed it. Also are you sure you need
> to rebuild everything again? I'm been working with same toolchain just fine
> with kernel update. You just need to rebuild the kernel modules.
>
> As for the blocked packages i thought you add them a few days ago so we
> don't brake stuff before RC release or something like that.
>
> I think the error with stuff is cause stuff variable may only work with
> compile_rules and genpkg_rules but not cook_tmp_toolchain. Mostly cause
> cook_tmp_toolchain goes though cook-toolchain script.
>
>
> On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> So... my commit about modifing the Kernel processor type make the need
>> to rebuild quiet a lot of packages. Knowing glibc,nscd, etc are in the
>> cooklist I did a cook-toolchain before to go to sleep. What an hard
>> wake up when I saur build failed on patching busybox (cf conspy 0)
>>
>> By the way I was suprised to see all these blocked package. Does some
>> one know why ?
>>
>> Question, Antoine, can you enable the build bot ? We will still sync
>> the mirror manually but it getting boring to cook manually.
>>
>> And a tiny feedback now I use Tazwok on tank from a moment.
>>
>>  * The minimum chroot should have more packages there is sone how are
>>   constanly installed/ubinstalled for nothing.
>>  * The output logs are crappy, witl all these install/uninstall it's
>>   difficuly to finan error, I belive a simple text file with *_rules
>>   outup woul be fine.
>>  * Making to much thing automatic it bad. At bas the idea was to handle
>>   BUILD_DEPENDS manually by pkg maintainer, so he must do a good job.
>>   Now with automation we got package such as yad installed to build
>>   slitaz-tools... wich is not necessary.
>>
>> And just to be clear, I talk about install/uninstall, I love this way a
>> doing this and it the best way to keep a clean build environment, IT IS
>> one of the best thing in new Tazwok with cookorder.
>>
>> - Christophe
>>
>> ---
>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to