I can do a custom dvd when that happens. Thats what my slitaz-modular can do
using tazwok. Another thing that may break with cookutils. But i will keep
using tazwok for now.

Also looking at the cooker script you have some functions that would build a
full cookorder list. So i think cookutils could make the wanted and depends
list at some point. Maybe options in cook.conf for enabling a full rebuild.

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> Yep,
>
> > PS I'm sorry for going be behind your back. But we need to make
> > cookutils work with my tank iso. Otherwise it will not emulate tank.
>
> I understant your needs and wishises, we will do thinkgs so you can
> create your tank/DVD, but dont add to much code to libtaz... on my side
> I'm stripping lines out to keep SliTaz small...
>
> But keep in mind that you project is NOT viable in time. How to you
> will manage a tank/DVD when we will have 4000 packages ?
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to