Stuff is defined in cook-toolchain script from what i could tell.
# Use some tweaked code from tazwok.
prepare_package()
{
tazwok clean $PACKAGE
tazwok get-src $PACKAGE
unset SOURCE VERSION EXTRAVERSION CATEGORY SHORT_DESC \
MAINTAINER WEB_SITE WGET_URL DEPENDS BUILD_DEPENDS WANTED \
stuff wanted_stuff
. $WOK/$PACKAGE/receipt
src=$WOK/$PACKAGE/$PACKAGE-$VERSION
stuff=$WOK/$PACKAGE/stuff
[ "$WANTED" ] && wanted_stuff=$WOK/$WANTED/stuff
cd $WOK/$PACKAGE
}
I did add stuff and wanted_stuff be unset though.
On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 8:29 PM, GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mon, 2 May 2011 20:56:13 +0200
> GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > So... my commit about modifing the Kernel processor type make the need
> > > to rebuild quiet a lot of packages. Knowing glibc,nscd, etc are in the
> > > cooklist I did a cook-toolchain before to go to sleep. What an hard
> > > wake up when I saur build failed on patching busybox (cf conspy 0)
> > >
> > > By the way I was suprised to see all these blocked package. Does some
> > > one know why ?
> > Yep, it's an old bug I fixed few weeks ago thanks to Erjo. I think you
> > should upgrade system in the sandbox so that it uses the last packages,
> > including debugged tools.
>
> Hey, sorry I did a mistake here. The old bug is that cook-toolchain
> failed because of non-defined stuff variable. Anyway sandbox is from
> where the chroot is created so update package in it, particulary slitaz
> tools, is a good idea.
>
> About the blocked packages, it's because someone introduced a build
> dependency loop & it blocked thoses packages because tazwok was unable
> to determine in which order cook them. I think the loop is solved so
> manually clear the blocked list is OK.
> 'echo -n "" > /home/slitaz/cooking/packages/blocked'
>
> --
> GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]>
>
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>