Don't. You will break public folder.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:15 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > I was in you $HOME. Most of the time is cause I'm looking at the
> > backup folder or secret scripts used on tank. Its how i got this far
> > with understand it to make my mirror iso. How else do you think i
> > learn how tank works?
>
> Thank for your honesty. I will not remove your Tank account :-)
>
> > I know i shouldn't have been there but you put it on tank for
> > everyone to read that has user account to tank.
>
> I understand the benefit of chmod 0700 in /home. Maybe I should add this
> back in boot script :-)
>
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to