On Thu, 5 May 2011 17:14:04 +0000 Christopher Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
> The last comment in tazpkg by me is to fix pcmanfm tazpkg. I was able > to install packages and extract packages in pcmanfm and command line. > So i don't see a problem with this fix. > > http://hg.slitaz.org/tazpkg/rev/24fb30f4e061 http://bugs.slitaz.org/issue28 My bad it is not your commit: http://hg.slitaz.org/tazpkg/rev/5f9f0aceea96 But if you use last tazpkg and do: # tazpkg install /path/to/file.tazpkg It works ? For me no. > I added udevadm trigger back in only cause mouse and keyboard doesn't > work in virtualbox otherwise. This would mean that slitaz will never > be usable in virtualbox for testing. That would kill alot of users > that just want to try it out in virtualbox. Also if this bug is on > newer hardware will cause people to not even use slitaz. Also i think > you had the same problem before i add udevadm trigger back in. The > udevadm trigger bug goes back before i started using my own packages. > So this is not a bug on my end. > > http://bugs.slitaz.org/issue1 Yes and I removed it, and you addit, etc... But we still have a bug. > Also remember that tank is running on stable. I run on cooking on the > host. So the bugs on tank maybe stable itself now. You may need a > fresh install of cooking. Wait for my tank iso before doing this. I > still have a lot of testing with it to do. I dont see the relation. Since we build iso in a cooking chroot. - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

