I was in you $HOME. Most of the time is cause I'm looking at the backup
folder or secret scripts used on tank. Its how i got this far with
understand it to make my mirror iso. How else do you think i learn how tank
works?

I know i shouldn't have been there but you put it on tank for everyone to
read that has user account to tank.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:40 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > I was not sure if it was the reason for the problems. Anyway i found
> > out pankso is making his own cookutils. I'm temped to make a branch
> > fork of it with my own changes. So they can be added when he pushed.
>
> You did not anser me. How did you "found out pankso is making his own
> cookutils" ?
>
> The only way I see is you go in my $HOME on Tank, I hope you have an
> explanation.
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to