I want src, packages, wok, and wok-hg to be in /home/slitaz/cooking not
/home/slitaz. I also never like the idea of packages in chroot. I want them
out of chroot and bind mount into it chroot folder in question. I perfer it
to soft links. Also how will you build stable and cooking with this setup?

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > 1) To build everything from scratch even without internet. Tazdev
> > downloads some base.gz file for the chroot. It should be using
> > packages you build since that tarball maybe older then the packages
> > you recently build.
>
> By the way you say you want a common base so devs/user/tank use the
> same environement... BUT you want to create a chroot with your local
> and home made packages...
>
> I feel you also build/test iso made with your own packages, why you
> dont get the same bugs than me or Pascal. I'm wrong ?
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to