> * src@       : Used to sync mirror source (lzma'ed before)

The problem is not all packages should be lzma. We had a option
COOK_OPT="!repack" option to skip repacking the sources. Sources for
icetea6-jdk for example. This may have to be added into cook and cooker.
Icetea6-jdk will look for the uncompressed versions.

I want all the folders in /home/slitaz/cooking/chroot/home/slitaz/cooking to
be in /home/slitaz/cooking. I don't want packages, src, wok, and wok-hg in
chroot folder. I prefer that is outside of chroot and mount bind into
chroot. This way packages, sources, wok, etc are not depend on chroot but
chroot is depend on them. Its a better idea when you have to delete chroot.

It also means less soft linking into chroot.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > I want src, packages, wok, and wok-hg to be in /home/slitaz/cooking
> > not /home/slitaz. I also never like the idea of packages in chroot. I
> > want them out of chroot and bind mount into it chroot folder in
> > question. I perfer it to soft links. Also how will you build stable
> > and cooking with this setup?
>
> Tank will have:
>
>    * /home/slitaz/cooking
>    * /home/slitaz/stable
>
> In both you have:
>
>    * chroot/    : 'tazdev chroot version' to use it
>    * packages@  : Used by 'tazdev push username' to sync mirror
>    * src@       : Used to sync mirror source (lzma'ed before)
>
> Build bot:
>
>    * One call to in crontabs say each hour: cooker
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to