+1 yes, the same package should be buildable on stable, cooking, or custom rootfs.gz -- makes sense for install, too, so one can use 'tazusb writefs' and keep any customizations
On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Eric Joseph-Alexandre <[email protected]> wrote: > Le Fri, 6 May 2011 17:55:56 +0000, > Christopher Rogers <[email protected]> a écrit : > > >> I want all the folders >> in /home/slitaz/cooking/chroot/home/slitaz/cooking to be >> in /home/slitaz/cooking. I don't want packages, src, wok, and wok-hg >> in chroot folder. I prefer that is outside of chroot and mount bind >> into chroot. This way packages, sources, wok, etc are not depend on >> chroot but chroot is depend on them. Its a better idea when you have >> to delete chroot. >> > > +1 > > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > > --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

