Looks like some of your packages are not getting all the depends. I really
thing you need a full cooking list. Like it goes down the line of every
depend and build_depends. To see that util-linux-ng is not build or package
yet and then trys to build it. Before building like xorg-libXt or something.

PS Looks like xorg-libSM needed util-linux-ng. Thats what casues the chain
of failed packages.

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Christopher Rogers
<[email protected]>wrote:

> Sorry just we never thought of remove in before. I guess we should add them
> to the files.list file.
>
> I never thinking of these things cause i use frugal livecd install on my
> hard drive.
>
> I have you source DVD in mind, it's why I added your function,
>>
>
> The source dvd should a mirror of tank of sort. It needs to be able to do
> the following:
>
> 1) Have packages and incoming folder as repos. This is so we can use tazpkg
> get-install for your own packages instead of some half ass tazpkg install. I
> say that cause just install the -dev is not enough.  Just do this:
> tazpkg setup-mirror $packages packages
> tazpkg setup-mirror $incoming incoming
> echo "incoming" > $DB/priority
> echo "packages" > $DB/priority
> echo "main" > $DB/priority
>
>
> 2) add lzma to $SETUP_PKGS. This so we can recompress packages and make
> repos files.list.lzma.
>
> 3) add a clean build option. I say this only so we could at least have the
> option of building in a clean system with out gtk and xorg. I know you say
> there used for most packages but there is change that some packages will not
> build right using $SETUP_PKGS.
>
> I hope this helps.
>
>
> On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>>
>> > Yes. It likes saves 5mb off of python.
>> >
>> > PS I don't want a frame war. But what was the point of the source dvd
>> > if you can't compile everything from scratch locally without internet?
>>
>> I have you source DVD in mind, it's why I added your function, but you
>> dont anser to my question, do we want untracked files and leave user
>> filesystem all messy ?
>>
>> Should we not find a better solution like creating a list of them
>> before remove, include it in the package and let tazpkg handle it ?
>>
>> - Christophe
>>
>> ---
>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to