Hi Chris, Hope you sleeped this night!
> I add wok-depends and wok-wanted commands in this test script. Do > a ./test wok-depends and that will make a wok-depends.txt file in > your current folder. Make sure to setup your $wok to the right one. > $wok is setup to /home/slitaz/wok in this script. This is also just > to help you understand the code. I understound the code... what I see is a script witch create a DB already existing in wok why do the job twice and we dont have all package rebuild each time we only need deps/wanted for the current cooklist. That said, the code pasted withthis mail is much much more clean than the one you pasted just before. It's why you dont have cookutils repos access, I dont want copy/past from tazwok and finaly got the same bloated stuff. The get-src is quiet a good example no, you first patched cookutils with exaclty the same code than tazwok and we finally ended in something much simpler, this is cool! At least hg/git works fine in cookutils actually. - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

