I have some good news. I think we can add wok-wanted and wok-depends into
cookutls.
This is the more or less base code for build cooklist.txt. Or at least the
start of it.

http://pastebin.com/K8t4L3Ab

I add wok-depends and wok-wanted commands in this test script. Do a ./test
wok-depends and that will make a wok-depends.txt file in your current
folder. Make sure to setup your $wok to the right one. $wok is setup to
/home/slitaz/wok in this script. This is also just to help you understand
the code.

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Christopher Rogers
<[email protected]>wrote:

> Anyway I thought i be more help for then complaining about cookutils and
> get start at helping converting the cookorder.txt, wok-wanted.txt, and
> wok-depends.txt.
> Here the section of code to help break tazwok code down for you:
> http://pastebin.com/GnL0zG26
>
> All the report step lines can be replace with echo and your log function or
> something.
> I will have more tomorrow about changes for it. But i think its a good idea
> we add incoming repo support. Based on what i have see so far we only have
> one package repo and if that gets screwed up then we are screwed when
> building packages most likely
> .
>
> On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 3:29 AM, Christopher Rogers <[email protected]
> > wrote:
>
>> Just cause you build 800+ packages so far doesn't mean they all work or
>> are cleanly build or sane.  Also you still can't build cook toolchain so I
>> think your going get a incomplete tool in the end anyway. I do love the web
>> interface by the way but thats it.
>>
>> You need to build everything from scratch or you better off just tazpkg
>> converting debian packages in place of slitaz packages. Cause without a
>> clean build system your better off going to get more problems in later on.
>>
>>
>> On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 2:00 AM, Indigo <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>> sweet!  /me getting ready for desert (and already looking forward to 4.0)
>>>
>>> On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>> >
>>> > Just to infor interested people. The Cooker is running on Tank and
>>> > after 1 week of work and test it can handlle quiet a few packages. I
>>> > was able to cook all packages of a flavor or a category like x-window
>>> > witch have quiet a lot of packages, the Cooker was also able to handle
>>> > all the last commit automaticaly like shoud do a build bot.
>>> >
>>> > So after some more local test I started the Cooker this evenning on the
>>> > 2419 unbuilt packages left, it ordered them in 9 scan and 190sec. You
>>> > can follow building progress here:
>>> >
>>> > http://people.slitaz.org/~pankso/cgi-bin/cooker.cgi
>>> >
>>> > - Christophe
>>> >
>>> > ---
>>> > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>> >
>>> >
>>>
>>> ---
>>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>>>
>>>
>>
>

Reply via email to