> You don't get it. I need to be able to compile the toolchain no > matter what otherwise the mirror iso is dead. You say you keep in > main the my mirror disk then you say we don't need to build a > complete toolchain. You kill the whole point of it my mirror disk. By > saying this your giving me the shakes.
Of course must be able to cook the toolchain (what tazwok faile last week-end on tank). I was ansering to the fact you say I'm not clean with my current build cooer build on Tank. I'm clean even if I did not rebuild the toolchain becaus I use the same and all packages have already been cooked with it, so it's just a recook to test package building. > The way you build the toolchain is the not the way the > linuxfromscratch way does. And its never been a clean way at all by > you. And we had problems cause of that. Do you ever know how I relay builded toolchain ? Do you think I never follwed LFS 5-6 years ago to learn how to build an OS ? I use a sane process with order, pass 1 and pass 2, I DONT use a tmp toolchain since we build slitaz from slitaz and for the same host. LFS does a tmp toolchain at first to detach from host, so you got an LFS neighter you build it from Debian, Gentoo, Fedora, etc. - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

