I know you build based on slitaz packages i just want a simple linux from
scratch builder. Thats what the mirror iso is.

I'm working on GCC receipt to make it work actually. The first thing I
> looked is tazwok cook_tmp_toolchain() to if you followed LFS and you
> dont... compare the the gcc option to:
>

Your looking at the wrong function. The link you give is for prepare gcc
compilation. Look at precook_tmp_toolchain function. Its the same has the
link there.

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
> > The way you build the toolchain is the not the way the
> > linuxfromscratch way does. And its never been a clean way at all by
> > you. And we had problems cause of that.
>
> I'm working on GCC receipt to make it work actually. The first thing I
> looked is tazwok cook_tmp_toolchain() to if you followed LFS and you
> dont... compare the the gcc option to:
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/chapter05/gcc-pass1.html
>
> And as I said the process for slitaz id not totaly the same now, we
> built slitaz, from slitaz and for slitaz, we must just take care we
> have a first pass and a second pass so gcc is linked with binutils.
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to