Tazwok was design for a source mirror dvd also. So NO INTERNET is needed.
Can't fix some package by pkgsrc.se/freshports/gentoo with no internet.

I lived for 3 years without internet. Before that i had dial-up. So i
archive everything i download. I want a dvd for places and people that may
not have go internet. Think about what happened in Egypt when there was not
internet. I want a linux archive for rebuilding if the internet goes under
or we are back on dial-up.

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 9:00 PM, Alexander Medvedev <[email protected]>wrote:

> It takes time to debug inorder to get the build depends right
>
>
> It's 2011.  Just to show my way of adding receipts:
> 1. get a receipt skeleton
> 2. go to pkgsrc.se/freshports/gentoo packages
> 3. find out minimal build requirements for this software
> 4. add them to receipt
> 5. build. If failed, go to 4
> 6. clean up files
> 7. rebuild again
> 8. push to repos.
>
> No crappy automation - be straight and old-school, so nothing can even
> break (cause there is nothing too complicated).
>

Reply via email to