>
> I was unable to
> cook for example openbox due to missing xorg-libXft dep. How tazwok can
> build it ?
>
Pango uses xorg-libXft. So xorg-libxft-dev is added to the install also. It
checks all the depends until all listed are installed. It looks at
wok-depends.txt to do this. So xorg-libXft is a build depend of a depend.
Thats how it got added.

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

> On Mon, 9 May 2011 20:52:08 +0000
> Christopher Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > slitaz-tools get all the installed depends cause it has
> > compile_rules. Also it does make msgfmt in compile_rules so there is
> > good reason not move it to genpkg_rules. Only cause depends will not
> > be skip but build_depends too.
>
> And ? This is not wanted/needed, with build deps variable we dont have
> that, so are you going to  modify ? Since I will add back all
> neede BUILD_DEPENDS even if it take me 3 month...
>
> Also be prepared that I will rebuild all packages 2 maybe 3 times thes
> next days so ensure all packages build succefully.
>
> I was also suprised to have to fix some DEPENDS, I'think you have a bug
> in tazwok because in a clean chroot as cookutils use... I was unable to
> cook for example openbox due to missing xorg-libXft dep. How tazwok can
> build it ?
>
> http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/9280727ea775
>
> Note: I started to build on tank with 213 pkg installed, now after 1122
> cook I still have 213 pkgs installed in wok, so cookutils is stable on
> this point. Tested on my local dev env and Tank.
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to