On Fri, 13 May 2011 10:58:30 +0000 Auda <[email protected]> wrote: > > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ >
You need to send it to [email protected] As for your reason for leaving. It's not good enough. It's like the atheist argument about if God existed why doesn't he do anything about the suffering in the world. Do you know the counter-argument to that? What are YOU doing about suffering in the world? If everybody wanted to do something about it and actually DID something about it, then guess what. End of Suffering. The same applies here. Seems you all believe the solution is to leave rather DO something about it. Well, all it proves is that your the type to jump ship at the hint of trouble. Rather be productive and provide suggestions that build. Hell, if you can create or build packages, then great. If you can create website, provide hosting or create images, then wonderful. If you can code then that's amazing. Help where you can and help how you can. Pankso might not always appreciate it. He sure as hell doesn't do it with me or Indigo, but every little bit helps. With the day I've been having... Well, let's just say Pankso is lucky that I'm loyal like I am. And hey, I know I'm an asshole and I like to argue, but even I can see when something is worth sticking to or worth fighting for. But, I leave it to your judgment. Leave or don't. It's down to you. --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

