On Fri, 13 May 2011 17:14:58 +0200 Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]> wrote:
> You frustrate because I said you did not use our wiki, etc ? Man you > always talk a lot and say I'm not well organized. It was to show you > ther is an infrastructure, if you dont use it I cant do anything. And > you free to skip wiki/bts but dont tell me we missing organization. > That said I appreciate you presence on the forum/IRC, but I hope you > do it for YOU without waiting me or anyone to thanks you all time! > > - Christophe > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > As I understood what you said, all me and Indigo do is complain and that we do not contribute. What both of us wanted to do was help with something we Love and have Passion for. My ideas alone could have been built on what we already have. I suggested a page where we could have discussion notes for monthly or even weekly IRC meetings. This is do-able with the current infrastructure we have and doesn't need the adding of anything new. I can add a logging script to my bot which can be activated or deactivated at will that can output to HTML directly. So anybody that missed the meeting can just read what you guys decided on some site. I also didn't say we're disorganized. What I said is that we need is direction. Everybody is running around doing their own thing. It's like tying a rope to each limb of a guy, attaching each of those ropes to a truck and driving those truck in different direction as fast as they can go. It might work and last a while, but at some point something is going to give and it's going to be messy. That's what I'm afraid of. We need to define what we want and we need to have a common focus and common goals. Get everybody working in one clear direction. This is also why I suggested that you define some things like what you believe KISS means and how it should be implemented in SLiTaz. Not everybody believes or follows the principle like you do. You need to define it so we know what you mean and what you want from us. That's all I meant. And hey, I'm still here, even after the day I'm having. I'm still fighting for SliTaz instead of against it. I know you have been stressing about the SliTaz 4 release and with this whole tazwok issue. I understand and I don't meant to add to the frustration, god knows, I have enough of those of my own. --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

