> Pankso might not always appreciate it. He sure as hell doesn't do it > with me or Indigo, but every little bit helps. With the day I've been > having... Well, let's just say Pankso is lucky that I'm loyal like I > am. And hey, I know I'm an asshole and I like to argue, but even I can > see when something is worth sticking to or worth fighting for.
You frustrate because I said you did not use our wiki, etc ? Man you always talk a lot and say I'm not well organized. It was to show you ther is an infrastructure, if you dont use it I cant do anything. And you free to skip wiki/bts but dont tell me we missing organization. That said I appreciate you presence on the forum/IRC, but I hope you do it for YOU without waiting me or anyone to thanks you all time! - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

