I have plenty of time this week, I have a break.  If someone gives me
a list of items to document/update, I can spend a lot of time writing
documentation.  I am used to doc and have been hired to write it for
other projects.  I only fluently speak english, but can maintain a
list of what is up to date and needs to be translated and what still
needs to be worked on.

Christian

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 6:34 AM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Or release a RC3 with a few day live before 4.0 to fix the most
>> stupid bugs.
>
> Yes I can do that but who will do the doc ? And doc take time since we
> need translations.
>
> - Christophe
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>

-- 
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

Reply via email to