Hi Christian, > I have plenty of time this week, I have a break. If someone gives me > a list of items to document/update, I can spend a lot of time writing > documentation. I am used to doc and have been hired to write it for > other projects. I only fluently speak english, but can maintain a > list of what is up to date and needs to be translated and what still > needs to be worked on.
Very good news! First of all improve slitaz-doc package. It is the doc installed on slitaz and the getting started guide is poor. I was for a static html handbook installed but many people prefer the wiki. Second the Handbook http://doc.slitaz.org/en:handbook:start It is the primary book for users and it is out of date. Ther is also duplicate info from the guides part. PS: I mv /home/slitaz /storages on chub > Christian - Christophe -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

