This did not work for me.

It seens to start in 1024x768, but when X are loaded, the screen falls to 800x600.

I used in grub: kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.37-slitaz root=/dev/sda1 quiet vga=791

Other configuration is needed?



Em 04-05-2012 11:38, Martin Svensson escreveu:
try vga=791 ?

2012/5/3 Terry Maiden <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>

    This did not work.  Do you know any other codes I might try?

    --- On Wed, 5/2/12, mojo <[email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    > From: mojo <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
    > Subject: Re: making screen 1024x768
    > To: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
    > Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 10:30 AM
    > On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Terry
    > Maiden <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
    > wrote:
    > > I was thinking that maybe I could boot 4.0 to the
    > command prompt, edit /etc/X11/org.conf with some kind of
    > instructions to use 1024x768 as the default instead of
    > 800x600 and then do a STARTX command.  Question is what do
    > I want to put into org.conf to do this.  As far as I can
    > see I am defaulting to "vesa" (like this other gentleman)
    > which seems to work OK for me except it always selects
    > 800x600 and I want 1024x768.
    >
    > Add screen=1024x768 as kernel cmdline argument in boot
    > loader.
    > Modes "1024x768" are written to
    > /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/70-Screen.conf  by
    > /etc/init.d/system.sh
    > - mojo
    >
    > --
    > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
    >
    >

    --
    SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/




--
Join me in the great game *RIFT*, down is a link for a free trial!  :D
http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=WYY637NKNY2MGXNKFX9L&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite <http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=WYY637NKNY2MGXNKFX9L&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite>

Reply via email to