> Hi, Hi,
> I love to see how this community organism is constantly reshaping > itself and moving forward. > As far as resources go, the COSI labs at Clarkson are doing some major > renovation and might > be able to supply a dedicated server or 2 in a month or so. This would be nice! > Christophe, what is left for us to work on in SPK? My summer work is > almost over and I will be headed back > to school soon. I guess we need a spk release and then feedback from the community to fix bugs. To let users and other dev try spk we must include it in the next cooking ISO. > What do we need to be working on for the 5.0 release > (http://roadmap.slitaz.org/)? We need to release a new cooking ISO with the new XDG standards to auto start applications and get a desktop. Since we dont configure X via our boot scripts time anymore we must inform users that the screen selection must be done via the boot loader. I think also we must have a release team, since I dont have much time these days. > Best, > Christian Regards, - Christophe -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

