my evil twin france wrote:

> I think it was just a whim on Johnnie's part, never got to the bottom of it
> but at one show at Birdland, one of them was wearing a t-shirt that said
> "who the f*ck is Johnnie Cox" they had to put the star there (maybe it was a
> space, I don't remember) because the store would not print the word FUCK on
> the shirt.

you know, that's a bald faced lie, france. :) i was at that show and i
have photos from it and there on the bass wearing really ugly boots and
red pants is mike pick...in a black tshirt with white letters that say
(direct quote) :

WHO THE FUCK IS JOHNNIE COX?

i laughed so hard, it was like an inside joke on an inside joke kind of
thing...just so stupid and funny. :)

not complaining, merely responding,
tara "don't eat the raw cookie dough" wittchen